EYHA Travel Association Tryout Guidelines
1. During tryout sessions, parents will not be permitted in the rink area and must remain in the lobby.
2. On ice sessions will be run by a skills coach.
3. Players should be checked in no later than 30 minutes prior to their session. Players are expected to enter the ice on time.
4. Tryout fees must be paid online prior to the tryouts.
5. The tryout fee is to cover expenses and will not be applied to the players fees is accepted.
6. We aim to have players contacted within 24 hours to be offered a roster spot. If offered a spot, players must accept within 24 hours before they forfeit the postion.
7. All players will be contacted by the coaching staff after the tryouts.
8. Players accepting roster spots must pay a team deposit of $250 within one week of the team notification that the rosters have been posted.