EYHA Fiscal Policies - Adopted June 2012
(see details for each policy below)
- Refund Policy
- No Pay to No Play Policy
- Leauge Fee Payment Schedule
- Financial Agreement for Payment Plans
- Blue Jacket Scholarship Fund
EYHA REFUND POLICY
$100 NON-REFUNDABLE ADMINISTRATIVE FEE: This fee is part of your players EYHA league fees. Fee covers league administrative and registration costs, secures your spot, equipment (jersey/socks) and evaluation costs.
- Payments made toward a skater's total EYHA fees will be refunded in full (less a $100 administrative fee) if the skater decides not play on or before September 30.
- After September 30, refunds will only be given in cases where the skater relocates outside the Columbus area or is unable to participate due to injury.
- In the case of relocation or injury, refunds will be prorated based on a calculation of the % of total ice time the team has utilized at the time a decision to not play is communicated to the affected coach and EYHA (less a $100 administrative fee).
Any player who leaves EYHA without paying the entire season fee will be reported to USA Hockey as “not in good standing”. Balances will not be carried over to the next season. Any member who does not satisfy an outstanding balance from any prior season with CAHA, CCYHA, EYHA or any travel team will not be allowed to register for EYHA until the balance is paid in full.
The Board may also review requests for refunds for other extraordinary circumstances at their sole discretion. All refund requests must be made in writing to the Treasurer who will present them to the Board. All requests must have verifiable evidence of injury, relocation or other extraordinary circumstance. If the board does grant a refund, it will be a pro rata portion of the unused fee. No refund requests will be considered past November 25th of the current season.
EYHA NO PAY – NO PLAY POLICY
Players who do not maintain their accounts on a timely basis may be suspended in accordance to EYHA No Pay – No Play Policy. Any player with an outstanding balance in excess of 15 days past a scheduled due date will not be allowed to return to his or her respective team until the balance is paid or satisfactory arrangements have been made with the program's Treasurer.
EYHA LEAGUE FEE PAYMENT SCHEDULE
DEPOSIT: $250 due August 31st.
BALANCE: Remainder of player’s league fees based on their age division and total fees due October 1st.
If you anticipate any difficulty in meeting the payment schedule, you are obligated to notify the EYHA Treasurer at the beginning of the season or if you know that you will be unable to meet a particular EYHA payment deadline.
Requests for alternative payment plans will be kept strictly confidential. Click here for the Financial Agreement for Payment Plans.
BLUE JACKET SCHOLARSHIP FUND
- A limited number of scholarships shall be granted each year by a committee consisting of the EYHA Board President, President Elect and the League Treasurer.
- There shall be no further dissemination of information about scholarships.
- Documentation must be submitted by to verify the need.
- Click Here for EYHA and Blue Jackets Foundation Financial Hardship/Scholarship Details and Application.